CBB mobile plants are mobile stations of dehydration that can be transported where there is necessity of sludge separation.
Inside they have all the necessary machineries for the separation at two or three phases contained in a product of wastewater and/or industrial and/or food origin.
They are designed for the necessities of mobility and flexibility of customers.
13 REASONS TO CHOOSE CBB MOBILE PLANTS:
- Work cycle managed automatically by dedicated electronic
it allows to work with security taking the maximum advantages all the potentiality of the machines;
- Energy saving
Assured by transmission group assembled on decanter CBB;
- Reduction of polymer consumption
Assured by functioning characteristics of CBB polymer station;
- Transport ease
Assured by external structure suitable for the placement on traditional means of transport;
- External structure designed according to dimensions of internal machineries
It guarantees compactness in dimensions of amount of space for operations around the machine;
- Bolted entry lad with possibility of shape reentry and blockage for transport
It guarantees easier access to worktop, simplicity on placement phases and security during transport;
- Adjustable and retractable legs hold with possibility of shape reentry and blockage for transport
It guarantees simplicity on placement phases and security during transport;
- Sliding and shaped closing cloth on screw side
It guarantes simplicity on placement phases and security during transport;
- Connection corner for hydraulic and electrical nooses
Ensures simplicity in the phases of input connection hydraulic and electrical and hydraulic outlets;
- Open top
It simplifies possible maintenance procedures on the equipment;
- Swivelling discharging screw
It has the double function of guarantee simplicity on placement phases and the possibility of discharge on solid dehydrated phase;
- Possibility of remote assistance
It reduces waiting time for resolution of possible arising problems;
- Technical interventions within 24 hours (in Italy or 48 hours abroad) from possible arising problem
Speed intervention for resolution of possible arising problems;
INTERNAL COMPONENTS OF MOBILE PLANT:
CBB CENTRIFUGAL DECANTER
The sludge macerator takes grain size characteristics of the sludge to the ones compatible to the treatment with the decanter.
SLUDGE FEED PUMP
SLUDGE FLOW METER
POLYMER FEED PUMP
POLYMER FLOW METER
SWEVELLING DISCHARGE SCREW
COLLECTION TANK FOR SEPARATED LIQUID
EXTRACTION PUMP OF SEPARATED LIQUID
It pumps separated solid phase from decanter. Decanter washing water is pumping from collection tank to discharge point.
EXTRACTION PUMP OF LIQUID FROM SCREW
Need more information ?
One of our representatives will be at your disposal, ready to listen.