IntroductionThe European Regulation no. 2016/679 (“General Data Protetion Regulation” – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) provides and strenghtens the right of natural persons to personal data protection, in the light of principles of fairness, legality and transparency.
CBB Decanter S.r.l. considers the protection of our users’ privacy as a fundamental cornerstone, therefore we adopt all the useful measures in order to ensure this right, and we constantly do our best to process the personal data with the maximum attention and seriousness. Indeed, concerning the personal data processing, we adopt all the appropriate measures in order to guarantee the safety and privacy of all data, in compliance with the existing legislation.
This policy explains how the user’s personal informations – obtained by using our website (www.cbbdecanter.com) – are managed, explaining the modes and the purposes of the collection and the utilization and the processing of these data, under Articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR).
Data ControllerThe Controller is CBB Decanter s.r.l., located in Italy, Monteroberto (AN), Via dell’Industria, n. 13/C.
Legitimacy to data transferCBB Decanter s.r.l. shall not be liable in case the User provides wrong or false data, or data which concern third parties for which the User is not entitled and/or expressly allowed to provide, nor to express the consent to the processing. The User shall bear the full responsibility of these behaviors.
Categories of data processedIn order to navigate on our website, you do not need to registrate, neither to provide your personal data. The User (Data Subject), using the form available in the “Contacts” area, can send communications and requests to the Controller. To this end, there is no need to make any registration. The User, in addition, can submit their job application or collaborations with the Controller in the area called “Work with Us”. Clients, instead, can download the documentation concerning their orders or project through the “Clients area”, by means of an access code released only for that purpose by CBB Decanter s.r.l. The access code is temporary, and it will last for the period agreed with the Controller. Therefore, in particular, the Personal Data treated by CBB Decanter s.r.l. through their website are the following ones:
a. “Contacts” area: biographical data (name, surname); contacts (phone, fax, e-mail); address; job data (company/firm; activities carried out); any further informations provided through the message;
b. “Work with Us” area: biographical and contacts data, residence, addresses, picture, civil status, data related to the personal experience, to studies and career, belonging to protected categories, any further information provided from the candidate in his/her CV on a voluntary basis, job data (company/firm; activities carried out);
c. “Customers area”: unique access code, technical documentation.
CookiesThis website uses some kinds of Cookies.
In order to know more about this, You can check the extensive information about Cookies at the following link: ________________ _________________________.
Purposes and legal basis of the data processingProviding of the aforementioned data has always an optional nature, and the related processing is carried out for the following purposes:
a. “Contacts”: - receive communications by Clients and by potential Clients. The aforementioned data processing is based on the consent of the Data Subject (Article 6, par. 1, lett. a) GDPR), given when data are provided. The Data Subject has the right to withdraw the consent in any moment, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the treatment carried out before the withdraw. In order to know more about the exercise of the withdraw, see the section called “Exercise of the rights of the Data Subject”. The potential withdraw of the consent from the Data Subject will imply the impossibility of data processing for the aforementioned purpose.
b. “Work with Us”: - processing of the job applications; - presentation of companies for future working relationships; The aforementioned data processing is based on the consent of the Data Subject (Article 6, par. 1, lett. a) GDPR), given when data are provided. The Data Subject has the right to withdraw the consent in any moment, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the data processing carried out before the withdraw. In order to know more about the exercise of the withdraw, see the section called “Exercise of the rights of the Data Subject”. The potential withdraw of the consent from the Data Subject will imply the impossibility of the data processing for the aforementioned purpose.
c. “Client Area”: - Access by the Client to the technical documentation, related to his/her own order/project. The use of the access code, provided for that purpose by CBB Decanter s.r.l. to the Client, in the related form, is mandatory in order to achieve the full and correct execution of the contract concluded with the Client (Article 6, par. 1, lett. b) GDPR). The failure to use the correct access code by the person concerned will involve the impossibility to access to the “Client Area” and the related documentation as well.
Period of Data retentionPersonal Data will be stored for the following periods:
a. “Contacts”: 10 years, starting from the conclusion of the activities, consequent to the management of the request sent by the Data Subject.
b. “Work with Us”:
- concerning the job applicants, data will be stored for the time necessary to the staff-selection procedure, and for the two following years; otherwise, conservation for 2 years, starting from the communication of the application submitted;
- concerning the applications filed by companies, conservation for the entire duration of the Controller’s activity, unless the consent of the Data Subject is withdrawn;
c. “Client Area”: conservation for the validity period of the access code, as resulting from the agreement concluded between the Controller and the Client.
Personal data could be communicated to external subjects, duly entitled as “Data Processor” (Article 28 GDPR) to treat them on behalf of CBB Decanter s.r.l.
In particular, the data processed through our website can be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- technical expert and software house, entitled to assist the Controller for the purpose of the development, maintenance and care of the website;
- companies supplying the hosting service, concerning the data undergoing processing;
The data processing will take place in the European Union territory.
If, in order to satisfy all the logistic and operational purposes connected to the hosting service, the personal data would become object of transfer to non-EU countries, the latters should become object of an adequacy decision taken by EU Commission, or, in alternative, they should provide appropriate safeguards, under Article 46 GDPR. Personal data being will not be disseminated.
Safety measuresPersonal data will be processed exclusively by computerized modes. For this purpose, all the appropriate procedures will be adopted to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information in compliance with current regulations.
Rights of the Data SubjectUnder Articles 13-21 of GDPR, at the conditions laid down, the Data Subject could exercise, in any moment, the following rights towards CBB Decanter s.r.l.:
- right to withdraw the consent to data processing (see the section named “Purpose and legal basis of the treatment);
- right to access (Data Subject has the right to ask for a confirmation, with regard to the existence of data processing as well as all the informations about the data processed, and he/she has the right to receive a copy of themselves);
- right to rectification (Data Subject can ask for the update or the correction of his/her following data);
- right to data erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (Data Subject can ask and obtain the erasure of his/her personal data, in the cases and circumstances referred to in Article 17 GDPR);
- right to data portability (in the cases and circumstances referred to in Article 20 GDPR, Data Subject has the right to receive his/her personal data in a structured format, which is of common use and which is readable from an automatic device and, if technically feasible, to obtain their unhindered transfer to another controller).
- restriction of processing (Data Subject can request for the restriction of processing relating to his/her data, in the cases and circumstances referred to in Article 18 GDPR. In such an event, the data can be processed by the Controller with the consent given by the Data Subject, for their conservation or for the purposes of guaranteeing legal protection of their own or someone’s else rights, or for reasons of public interests).
- right of opposition (when his/her personal data are processed for reasons of public interest or of the Controller’s legitimate interest, Data Subject has the right to oppose to the data processing, on the basis of reasons relating to their particular situation. In the case of treatment aimed to direct marketing, the opposition can be exercised without any further reason).
- right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
Exercise of the rights of the Data subjectPer l’esercizio dei predetti diritti, l’Interessato dovrà inviare una richiesta scritta ai recapiti di CBB Decanter s.r.l. sotto indicati. In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the Data subject should send a request to the address of CBB Decanter s.r.l., that are indicated below:
- Phone _________;
- PEC _________;
- E-mail __________;
Ultimo aggiornamento: 29 ottobre 2018